- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon Cilantro Mojo Seasoning (Tupperware)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 10 oz bag rainbow slaw mix
- ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 10-count package taco size flour tortillas
- Pico de gallo
- Sour Cream
Sprinkle chicken with Creole & Cilantro Mojo seasonings. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook, stirring frequently, for 6 minutes, or until cooked through. Combine coleslaw mix, cilantro, jalapenos, lime juice, honey, and salt in a bowl. Serve chicken, pico, sour cream and slaw on tortillas.
The original recipe calls for 1 Tablespoon of Creole seasoning, but I just love the Mojo seasoning so much I had to use it. I was also surprised how much I liked the slaw. I didn't think it was going to have enough liquid but it really was very good and was not too spicy. I made the slaw in advance to let the ingredients marry before serving. I served this with Spanish rice.