Recipe Taken From:
* 1 1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
* 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
* 1 yellow pepper, chopped
* 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
* 1 (10 ounce) can water
* 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
* 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
* 1/2 cup salsa
* 1 cup Shredded Cheese
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Combine rice, beans and peppers in 13x9-inch baking dish. Mix soup, water and cilantro; pour over rice mixture.
3. Top with chicken and salsa.
4. Bake 35 minutes or until chicken is done (170 degree F). Top with cheese; bake 10 minutes or until melted.
Notes & Tips:
If you don't have fresh cilantro, use 1 teaspoon ground coriander instead. I really enjoyed this recipe. I think next time I will add a can of corn to make it a little more "Santa Fe"ish.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 559 | Total Fat: 16.3g | Cholesterol: 92mg