Monday, December 29, 2008

Home Again, Home Again

After a wonderful block leave Mat and I have returned home to Ft. Riley safely. After a few delays in our travels we got back home at around 2am Monday morning.

I haven't had time yet to go through and download and edit the photos but as soon as I get to that I will get them up here.

The cruise was absolutely fantastic, Mat and I had more fun that we could have imagined. Cozumel was wonderful and warm. Grand Cayman was fun and interesting. Mat and I went SCUBA diving for the first time there. The water was warm and crystal clear. In Cozumel Mat and I went ATV riding through the Jungle. We got to stop and visit some of the Myan ruins while on our journey.

Visiting family is always a treat. I know that Mat and I always want to stay longer. It was fantastic seeing everyone and we can't wait to see everyone again.

No comments: