Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wonderful Winter

The laptops are both in the shop as of recently so I haven't been able to update in a while because of that. Work is slow, so I figure I'd post a little update. Things are going well with Mat and I. Actually "well" would be a gross understatement. We are doing fantastic. Our gorgeous new bedroom set arrived yesterday and I'm in love. The bed is perfect, neither one of us has ever been "shopping" for a matress just for us, so that was fun. I had a horribly hard time getting out of bed this morning.

We also got a new TV for Christmas so we had a great time setting that up last night too.

The weather is nice. I kinda wish it would snow some since we missed out on a little bit while we were gone.

All in all things are going great here out in the Midwest. Work is very slow, but it's given me the opportunity to try and finish reading "The Historian". Which by the way I'm still trying to read, for the past 2 months.

Pictures will be posted as soon as we can get the laptops running again.

No comments: