Recipe Taken From:
Better Homes & Garden
* 2 stalks celery, chopped (1 cup)
* 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
* 1 Tbsp. olive oil
* 2 14.5 oz. cans diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, undrained
* 8 oz. medium peeled cooked shrimp
* 1/2 cup whipping cream
* 1/2 cup water
* Ground Black Pepper
* Slivered fresh basil
* Focaccia wedges
1. In a large saucepan cook celery and onion in hot oil just until tender. Stir in tomatoes; heat through. Add shrimp, whipping cream, and water. Cook over medium heat just until hot. Season to taste with pepper.
2. Ladle chowder into bowls; top with basil Serve with focaccia wedges. Serves 4 (1-1/2-cup servings).
Notes & Tips:
This was really yummy! I did double the shrimp though, 8 oz just isn't enough!
* Calories 245
* Total Fat (g)15
* Carbohydrate (g)14
* Fiber (g)2
* Protein (g)15