Monday, March 5, 2012

Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken


Recipe Adapted From:
Pinterest: My Kitchen Apron

Ingredients:
3 lb. bag of frozen chicken breasts
1 bottle Frank's Wings Buffalo Sauce
1 packet Ranch Dip Mix
2 TBSP butter

Preparation:
Put frozen chicken, wing sauce, and ranch dip mix into crock pot.
Cook on low at least 6 to 7 hours
Using two forks, shred chicken & return to crock pot.
Add butter. Cook on low for an additional hour.

Notes & Tips:
Mat gives this two thumbs up because of how spicy I made it. I gave it two thumbs up because of how easy it was. I forgot to add the butter at the end, which I don't think it made any difference. Also, I bought the wrong type of Frank's Red Hot. I bought the original flavor instead of the buffalo sauce. It was quite a bit spicier, but you know, I think I enjoyed it. I put a little Ranch Dressing on the buns and it toned it down a little.

No comments: