Recipe Taken From:
* 2 sticks (1/2 Pound) Butter (salted) Softened
* ½ cups White Sugar
* 1-½ cup Brown Sugar, Packed
* 2 whole Large Eggs
* 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
* 1-½ cup All-purpose Flour
* ½ teaspoons Baking Soda
* 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
* 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
* 1-½ cup Oats (either Quick Or Regular)
* ½ cups M & M's (more To Taste)
* ½ cups Pecans, Chopped (more To Taste)
* ¾ cups Chocolate Chips (milk Or Semi-sweet)
* ½ cups Peanut Butter Chips
* 2-¼ cups Rice Krispies
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cream butter with sugars until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla and beat.
Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and kosher salt. Add to mixing bowl and mix till combined. After that, add in remaining ingredients in whatever quantity you prefer. Add more nuts if you’d like, or more M & M’s, more peanut butter chips or chocolate chips.
Add Rice Krispies at the very end, mixing until just combined. Do not overmix!
Use a cookie scoop to scoop balls of dough onto a cookie sheet. Bake until golden brown, then allow to cool on a rack.
Serve with glasses of cold milk.
Notes & Tips:
These are sooo yummy. I was a little disappointed that they weren't as fluffy as I wanted them to be.