- 1 package (19oz) frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast half (6 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 package baby bella mushrooms, stems removed, tops sliced
- 1 jar Bertolli Alfredo sauce
- 2 tbsp Mrs. Dash Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
Cook tortellini according to package directions. Season chicken cubes with Mrs. Dash and garlic salt.
In a large saucepan, cook and stir the chicken and mushrooms until chicken is no longer pink. Pour in Alfredo sauce. Cook 5 mins longer. When tortellini is finished cooking, drain and add to large pan, stirn in and cook until warmed through. Yield 6 servings.
Notes & Tips:
This is a super easy way to cook a great meal. You can substitute steak tips if you'd like. Also feel free to add veggies at your discretion.
1-1/3 cups (prepared with reduced-fat reduced-sodium soup, fat-free milk and reduced-fat sour cream) equals 506 calories, 25 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 963 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 29 g protein.