- 1.5lb boneless chicken
- 1 stalk broccoli
- 1/4 onion,chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon carrot,chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch,mix with water
- 1 tablespoon stock(or water)
- Sesame seeds, to sprinkle
1. Clean chicken, cut into small pieces, marinate in soy sauce,dried cornstarch for 15mins.
2. Clean broccoli,split into small blocks,quick boil in water(about 2mins),take out,drain well.
3. Heat oil in a wok,add chicken,stir fry 1mins. Add onions,garlic,carrot,stir fry until chicken color turned.
4. Add stock, broccoli,salt,stir fry 2mins. Add water-mixed cornstarch,stir fry until thicken.Sprinkle sesame oil, turn off heat,pour in a dish,serve. Serve with rice.
Notes & Tips:
You can use olive oil if you don't have sesame oil, I just think the sesame oil makes it taste like takeout does.
Calories: 368 Total Fat: 7.7g Cholesterol: 34mg