- 1 turkey sausage kielbasa, sliced
- 2 yellow squash, halved and sliced
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 5 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash, original
In cast iron skillet (or electric skillet), on high, saute potatoes 3 mins. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and Mrs. Dash. Add onions, saute for 3 more minutes, add squash and 1/4 cup water. Put lid on pan and turn down heat to medium/medium low. Cook for 5-7 minutes until squash cooks down. Add sausage, cover and simmer on medium low for 10-15 minutes. Uncover and cook 5 more minutes on medium. Serve hot.
Notes & Tips:
I like the turkey kielbasa but you can substitute regular pork kielbasa or hot sausage if desired. I ate this with toast.
Serves 4, Calories: 338, Fat: 16g, Carbs: 32, Protein: 19g