Cooking Light Magazine, August 2010
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
1. Arrange fish in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Combine orange juice and next 9 ingredients (through garlic); pour over fish. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Preheat broiler.
3. Sprinkle fish with paprika; broil 15 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Drizzle sauce over fish. Serves 4.
Notes & Tips:
I served this with a small salad and green beans. I really liked the sauce on the fish. I think it would taste great as a chicken marinade too.
Fat:6.6g (sat 1.5g,mono 3.4g,poly 1.2g)