- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup grilled fresh corn or 1 can corn, drained
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
In a large bowl combine all salad ingredients. In a small bowl whisk together dressing ingredients. Pour over bean mixture and toss until all ingredients are coated. Refrigerate over night.
Notes & Tips:
This is an excellent quick side dish if you're ever in a hurry and need something yummy. You can also use this as a dip. If you'd like you can add into the salad, chopped red onion, chopped tomato and chopped jalapenos.
244 calories, 12.8g fat, 28g carbs, 8g protein