- 6-10 ounces leftover pot roast, cubed
- 1 - 2 cups leftover pot roast gravy
- 1 can mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup beef consume or stock
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup fettuccine or egg noodles
- 1 heaping tablespoon cornstarch mixed with COLD water
Cube leftover pot roast and set aside. Boil fettuccine 12-13 mins. In a saute pan put the leftover roast gravy and turn on low-medium heat. Whisk in cream slowly being careful not to curdle the cream. Add salt, pepper, beef consume/stock and Mrs. Dash. Stir in mushrooms and pot roast chunks. Serve stroganoff over fettuccine.
Notes & Tips:
Looking for an idea to use up the rest of the pot roast I thought that because of the wine base from the pot roast gravy would make a great stroganoff. This certainly is not your normal super creamy stroganoff, the wine flavor from the gravy was the real shining star in this recipe.
Calories 310, Fat 19g, Carbs 15g, Protein 25g