Recipe taken from:
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. Mrs. Dash Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup shredded cheese, mozzarella, cheddar, anything you'd like
Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
In large bowl mix tomatoes, stove top, water and garlic. Cut up chicken and place in to a 9x13 pan in single layer. Sprinkle seasoning and 3/4 of the cheese on top of chicken. Top with stuffing mix. Bake uncovered for 30 mins. Remove from oven, sprinkle remaining cheese on top, return to oven for 5 mins.
Notes & Tips:
I didn't have 1 cup of just one cheese, so I mixed cheddar, mozzarella and Parmesan, which worked out well. Also, I used the reduced sodium Stove Top mix. I served this with green beans. This is one of my favorite recipes, it's comfort food for me.
435 Calories, 16g Fat, 36g Carbs, 36g Protein
Photo Credit: www.kraft.com