- 1 cup salad macaroni, or other medium-size pasta
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
1.Bring a large pot of salted water to boil; add pasta and boil until al dente. Drain well and rinse with cold water.
2.In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper; toss well. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Before serving, season the pasta dish with salt and pepper to taste.
Notes & Tips:
Very yummy and easy to make! You could add chicken to make it a full meal.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 155 Total Fat: 5.5g Cholesterol: 0mg