- 1 pound cut-up chicken breast for stir-fry
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts and red peppers (or other combination)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Hot cooked rice, couscous, or noodles, if desired
1. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except rice. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Serve with rice. Divide 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce over three plates and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Notes & Tips:
This is a super easy dinner. Especially if you buy the bag of stir fry veggies. You can always use fresh, just make sure to cute them up fairly small.
Calories 215 (Calories from Fat 45); Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1g); Cholesterol 70mg; Sodium 1870mg; Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 3g); Protein 30g Percent Daily Value*: Iron 14% Exchanges: 3 Vegetable; 3 Very Lean Meat; 1 Fat